We need to hire a person to be responsible for the design, management and execution of the bar and cocktails proposal of the LABe – Digital Gastronomy Lab restaurant. Adjusting production to the activity planned in the centre, meeting the established quality criteria and reinforcing the good image of the BCC.
Responsibilities include the planning of the resources necessary for the organisation, preparation and execution of the bar and cocktails proposal, collaborating in the design and implementation of the drinks service. Making orders for raw materials, participating in the bar and cocktails service and keeping the facilities clean and tidy, complying with the existing processes and financial budgets.
10 May 2019
- Planning, organising and managing the cocktails and bar proposal and services.
- Keeping the facilities clean and tidy.
- Making orders for the raw materials/kitchenware necessary to carry out the activity, communicating needs to the manager.
- Encouraging the implementation of new service processes and techniques, prioritising the criteria agreed upon.
- Actively participating in the training and motivational proposals.
- Financial control, adhering to budgets.
- Surplus management.
- Experience in cocktails and previous work in bars.
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art cocktail techniques.
- Being a graduate of BCC will be an advantage.
- Flexibility with regard to working hours.
- Aptitude for teamwork and working face-to-face with the customer.
- Languages: Spanish and English. Basque language will be an advantage.
- IT skills: email, Excel.
Interested? Send us your application and we'll get in touch with you.Apply for this job