A person is required to manage production and service in the LABe – Digital Gastronomy Lab restaurant, complying with the self-monitoring sanitary criteria (HACCP) and reinforcing the good image of the BCC.
They will collaborate in the design of the menus, cook and keep the facilities clean and tidy, complying with the existing processes and financial budgets.
Morning: 09:00 – 17:00
Afternoon: 16:00 – 00:00
Split shift: 13:00 – 17:00 / 20:00 – 00:00
10 May 2019
- Organise and prepare the production of the gastronomic services.
- Keeping the facilities clean and tidy.
- Surplus management.
- Collaboration with orders.
- Control, conservation and utilisation of raw materials and products used.
- Kitchen experience.
- Graduate of the Basque Culinary Center.
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art culinary techniques.
- Flexibility with regard to working hours.
- Languages: Spanish. English and Basque will be an advantage.
Interested? Send us your application and we'll get in touch with you.Apply for this job