How the future tastes?
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files, that are downloaded on your computer when you access a web page.
They are not malicious viruses, but are tools that play a vital role in providing numerous services on the Internet. Among other things they allow the system to keep track of the language that you want to browse the Internet in, to compile statistics to optimise the functionality of the site or allow you to be able to share our content on your social networks.
What kinds of cookies does this web page use?
- Technical cookies. These are cookies created and managed exclusively by us that allow you to browse through our web page and to use its different options and services.
- Analysis cookies. These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and measure and carry out statistical analysis of the use of our web page.
Under no circumstances do we obtain information about the user’s personal data, and we guarantee the protection of the privacy of those who browse the web.
How to disable our cookies (or any others)
Although most browsers accept cookies automatically, you can change the configuration of your browser to enable, block or remove the cookies installed on your computer.
- How to set up cookies on Internet Explorer.
- How to set up cookies on Google Chrome.
- How to set up cookies on Firefox.
- How to set up cookies on Safari.