We need to hire a person (40 hours per week) to take care of the design, management and execution of the Front of House Customer Service and Attention Department of the LABe – Digital Gastronomy Lab restaurant. Adjusting production to the activity planned in the centre, meeting the established quality criteria and reinforcing the good image of the BCC.
The responsibility includes planning of the resources necessary for the organisation of the team (timetables, staff management, exercising leadership), collaborating in the design and implementation of the front of house customer service. Making orders for raw materials, participating in the restaurant service and keeping the facilities clean and tidy, complying with the existing processes and financial budgets.
3 May 2019
- Planning, organising and managing the front of house customer services.
- Keeping the facilities clean and tidy.
- Making orders for the raw materials/kitchenware necessary to carry out the activity.
- Encouraging the implementation of new service processes and techniques, prioritising the criteria agreed upon.
- Managing the work team, promoting the training and motivation of its members.
- Financial control, adhering to budgets.
- Surplus management.
- Experience as Maître.
- Knowledge of avant-garde customer service.
- Flexibility with regard to working hours.
- Team management (leadership, motivation and team-work skills).
- Languages: Spanish and English. Basque language valued
- IT skills: email, Excel
Interested? Send us your application and we'll get in touch with you.Apply for this job