Do you want to be part of a pioneering institution at an international level in the world of Gastronomy and its value chain? Do you like innovation and research? BCC INNOVATION, the interdisciplinary research and innovation centre of the Basque Culinary Center (San Sebastian), needs to add the following professional profile to its team:
20 May 2019
Within the world of gastronomy, they will be in charge of developing research projects to contribute in the following fields:
- Projects aimed at the exploration of the food-person relationship.
- Projects aimed at the development of new products for companies.
- Research projects involving the assessment of the consumer experience in different contexts.
- Contributing to scientific journals and reports.
- University degree (preferably in Food Science and Technology, Agronomic Engineering, or Social Sciences or similar) and with experience in sensory and consumer science. A PhD will be an advantage.
- Experience in the field of sensory science, with a special focus on the study ofconsumer behaviour, both in quantitative and qualitative studies and in a real-world environment.
- Experience in the use of consumer behaviour observation technologies.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
- Working languages: English, Spanish and Basque.
- Having your own car will be an advantage.
- Ability to synthesise.
Interested? Send us your application and we'll get in touch with you.Apply for this job