Designing and printing your own 3D meal for your restaurant
Date: 21 October 22 October
Hours: 09:00 - 16:00
Place: LABe - Digital Gastronomy Lab
Did you know you can now design and print your food in 3D?
Everything from simple dishes to highly elaborate ones can be printed in your restaurant just as you would print the menu. The versatility and new creative possibilities offered by 3D printers will enable you to take your restaurant to the next level.
- Introduction to 3D food modelling
- Types of software for design and printing in 3D
- Creative skills for taking on a gastronomy project modelled in 3D
- Designing textures
- Types of material for food printing
- Workflow: from design to printing
- Creating simulations
- Finishing touches
Iñaki Muñoz, Maker and Director of operations de operaciones of Kook Company