Digital tools to boost sales and cut costs for my restaurant
Date: 18 November 19 November
Hours: 09:00 - 16:00
Place: LABe - Digital Gastronomy Lab
Today the efficiency of the processes we run in a restaurant is crucial to make it work.
The money we make depends to a great extent on how we manage the inventory, pricing and other tasks necessary to its operation.
On this course you’ll learn the basic tools for digitising these processes to give you greater control over your restaurant and over the information you can get from clients to become better and better.
- Loyalty-building systems
- Efficiency in your choice of POS terminal
- Using WiFi to generate social information
- Smart booking systems
- Digital pricing and recipe platform
- Standardising pricing for product efficiency
- Integrating the different processes in the kitchen
- Sales forecasts
- Rafel Tugues (TSpoon Lab founder)
- Daniel Pina (COO Tiller)